Here is what’s happening at your Grant Park:
Construction & New Tenant Updates
- Construction/Demolition has begun on the west end of the mall to make room for a new, large retailer. Foot traffic will need to be temporarily re-routed outside when moving from the mall to Co-op & the Liquor Mart. We are working hard to get interior access returned as soon as possible, please look out for directional signage until then.
- Cambrian Credit Union is now open
- HUB Insurance has moved into their new location just off of centre court in our new hallway or access their offices from outside in the temporary entrance next door to Perth's.
- Cellicon mobile repair and accessories is now open. Find them across from Jerry's.
- Welcome to GoodLife Fitness/Fit 4 Less! They have started construction on the East side of Canadian Tire and aim to be open by Spring 2017.
- Grant Park has recently put up a new, digital pylon sign. Watch for mall announcements, sales alerts and more.
- Watch for new store announcements coming very soon!
For up-to-the-minute announcements and information on what's happening at your Grant Park, join us on Facebook or Twitter!